01. Sad Eyes
02. Vivre sur Space
04. Twisted Spacestorm
05. Black Hole
06. Space Journey
07. Sweet Connection
08. The Knight
09. Hi Energy
11. Pink Beam
12. Italoheaven (Minimal Mix)
13. Space Journey (Hard Bass Mix)
Executive produced by Humphrey Robertson.
1. Sad Eyes: good track with lot’s of space effects, i like the way melodies always change, i just love those space voices.
2. Vivre sur space: very italoish song, again the melodies constantly changing, nice atmosphere.
3. Italoheaven: great bassline on this one, i like the rhythm changes, good italo-space song.
4. Twisted Spacestorm: nice atmosphere here nice lead melodie, outstanding composition.
5. Black Hole: outstanding sequencers on this song, the first melodie sound’s very familiar
6. Italoheaven : great italo-space track, lead melodies are great on this one great track!
7. Sweet Connection: nice atmosphere here as well, good space effects, the track could be a little faster for my taste.
8. The Knight: This sound’s like the retro band Kraftwerk mixed with the melodies from spacesynth nice try Fellin.
9. Hi-Energy: A real retro masterpeice here, great drums, great sound at 0.51 very variable production, again with those Rhythm changes.
10. Nova: First track with „LD“ sounding bassline here fellin created a wonderfull atmosphere, great sequencers and space effects.
11. Pink Beam: I like this one what an atmosphere, this could easy go for a movie soundtrack, nice bassline.
12. Italoheaven (Minimal Mix): nice loopbeat, very nice mix good mixing on this track, sound’s very retro.
13. Space Journey (hard bass mix): here the bassdrum has changed, and the bass sound is harder, but it’s not techno, just love those sequencers, nice to hear those lead bell sounds. Good song.
Overall a good album, not completely different to other Hypersound releases, in the style of Producing / Composing. But in the Fellin Sound.
Fellin has made a mixture of spacesynth, italodisco,and electro sound. The mood is very unique and gives us a different direction to spacesynth.
But still with the strong melodies that make spacesynth music so unique. The general sound is 80ies a-like and it gives you that real retro feeling all the way along.
Very good release with Fellins electronic sound of best quality.
• • •
The retro-minded feeling comes back on this album. With a total of 54 minutes and 13 tracks.
Songs vary from italo, electro, synthesizer dance sometimes even within themselves.
Slightly travelling on a different path than other artists on the Hypersound label. Fellin has talent and skills in composing influenced by different styles, but still his work appears to have a well defined Fellinstyle.
Sometimes i missed some of the more classic synthesizer dance elements that we expect from Hypersound , but I must admit that at some moments
i found myself turn up the volume repeating the track.
Track lengths vary from just over three minutes to five and a half minute long versions, so its not all extended versions.
and will no doubt appeal to the followers of electro space dance. Music made with passion and the retro feeling of Fellin.
• • •
1. Sad Eyes – nice intro part and sounds effects. This tune one of most spaces in this album.
2. Vivre Sur Space – I liked strong synth parts. One minus it’s to much repetitive.
3. Italoheaven – strong side is melody. Very nice tune. Good drums and synth parts.
4. Twisted Spacestorm – a little bit boring tune. All time sound same parts. I liked only middle part it was nice. But for so short tune - boring.
5. Black Hole – nice synth… but sound very weak. Repetitive.
6. Space Journey – nice melody. One of the best tune. But again something missing some more different sounds. End part with shooting sound effect good.
7. Sweet Connection – repetitive with some not bad elements. But why it’s so short? Maybe better would be if that tune was mixed in some another tune?
8. The Knight – nice electronic tune. No space feeling.
9. Hi-Energy – again electronic tune. Nice but everything was heard before…
10. Nova – that a nice track. Fast energetic with space feelings… good tune.
11. Pink Beam – intro chip. But another part sound good. Only minus very silent and muted.
12. Italoheaven (Minimal Mix) – that’s good tune too. I think this is only tune in which u can hear lot of melody variation. Not only same rhythm again and again.
13. Space Journey (Hard Bass Mix) – this tune got notice “hard bass”… but for me it sound weaker than original track. Again melody very good. But it sound very chip.
Ok. We got new artist “Fellin”. One more “Viking”. This album is something between italo and spacesynth. I think in future he will be very good artists. Because he got on powerful element – melody composing. In most his tracks u can hear very strong compositions and good ideas.
But. Where’s always is one damn “but”. He won’t be if he will use such poor instrumental equipment. Most tunes sound very muted, like in box. And in most tracks u can hear same synth sound. I even think that almost all tunes were made by using one synthesizer. That why, every time, u can hear same sound effects and elements. And that's why, maybe, he want, but can’t use space feelings in his tunes.
One more minus is too much tracks in this album. Some of them very short and playing some parts on 3 or 4 minutes. So after some more listteing it getting boring. I think better idea woud be make less but more varied tracks.
• • •